Luxury of Organic Chicken
Slow Grow & Natural Diet
- No sewage sludge as fertiliser, synthetic chemicals or genetically modified organisms (GMOs) used to feed the chicken. No pesticide, no hormones and no antibiotics.
- Organic chicken help to prevent the spread of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Organic chicken contained 38% more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- In a 2010 study by U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), fewer than 6% of organic birds were infected with salmonella, compared with almost 39% of conventional ones.
- Organic chickens are raised ethically and humanely on certified organic grain-based feed that is free of chemical additives.
- Instead of being fed synthetic blends, which sometimes contain animal by-products, they are given a natural, healthy organic diet, which further improves the quality of the chicken, resulting in tender, juicy, and moist meat.
- Organic chicken contains up to 65% less fat than non-organic. Leaner chicken means better value for your money, speedier cooking, and a healthier protein choice – ideal for everyday cooking or cooking at short notice.